DAY 8: 4th of JULY!
DAY 7: Green Dragon Farmers Market in Ephrata, PA. came home with a huge amount of baked good goodness. Sticky buns, bear claws, whoopie pies, a poppy seed roll, some smoked sausage sticks, catanlope, beautiful yellow squash, had one of THE best fried oyster sandwiches I've ever had, apple sausage for the grill tomorrow, rhubarb for my mom, a wet bottom shoofly pie, yum!!!!
DAY 6: Ran a boat load of errands, doctor, Trader Joe's, Bank, the I lazed about.
DAY 5: Today is SIX FLAGS! Bought the tickets online and got them for half price! whoo hoo!
DAY 4: Aelfwyn and I went down to the Inner Harbor and the Nat'l Aquarium. Then we ate lunch at the HRC. The fajitas were pretty good!
DAY 3: Nada exciting as one of the cars was in the shop. We has no transportation so I cleaned house.
DAY 2: Archery Practice and the 1st Annual Sven and Olley Memorial Archery Challenge.
DAY 1: Today I start family vacation! And to celebrate I waved as they all went out to the movies!
Ah, sweet, solitude....
Actually this week will be made up of projects and regrouping. The house is a wreck of jumbled SCA stuff.
* Finish the two armor coifs I made for Janyn and Godai.
* make 4 arrow finders
* strip hair off of the dog
* diddle, waste time, (lol!) on the internet and talk to you all
* clean out the truck
* go out to the bowmen and practice on targets.
* clear out and file some household paperwork
* sew up a bunch of Esa's Pennsic Favors
* Make a new, green, bow bag
* Repurpose the Anglo/Saxon tube dress into a viking apron dress,
* start the new blue wool viking dress
* fix my back quiver to fit better
* Put away and sort various SCA stuff again.
* send off event registrations
* refinish my banner pole
More to be added as I think of it. Most of this is just dinky 15 minute jobs, but they need to get done. I also need to consider if I want new fancy garb for Coronation or just nice new garb.
I hope to shoot archery at coronation and that may decide what I eventually make.
I need to win the lottery so I can free up the 10 hours a day I spend going to my job!